quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013

Thon EU Brussels, Brussels

For professional reasons I've been travelling to Brussels quite a lot. Since my hotels are booked by my employer, sometimes I get lousy stuff. But Thon EU was a very good surprise and nowadays I beg for it at the procurement department.

Location, for starters. For those who attend meetings in Schuman, the place is perfect. One subway station away or a 7 minutes’ walk. 


The rooms have a reasonable size and are very comfortable. Even some corny details – cone-shaped silver bedside tables, very very colourful chairs in the breakfast room – can be easily overcome by the best breakfast in all Brussels: besides eggs, pancakes, salmon (how I love salmon in the morning!), it has an espresso machine, which is so welcoming and warming...

Attentive staff, quick check-in or check-out, free wi fi. It’s silent, it’s professional, it’s clean.

It’s the best place for business travels to Brussels.

Depending on the days you’ll find single rooms from 70€, breakfast included.

 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário