sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2013

Conrad Hotel, Dublin


I knew it!

There was something intriguing about the hotel; maybe my expectations were high - after The Westbury Hotel I confess I expected all five star Dublin hotels to be perfect; or was it the location? The neighbourhood was aseptic; it couldn't be the staff - attentive and joyful, as the Irish are. No...

After returning home and having done some research, I finally understood. The Conrad belonged to The Hilton, and no doubt one could feel that "hiltonite"! A large lobby, music in the air, the golden popping up again...

I had the most annoying difficulties in wi fi connection; big and comfortable room, but all night long a buzzy noise, as if the power generator was on the terrace (I’m pretty sure it was!) next to it. In business travels the only thing one demands is a good night's sleep, which unfortunately didn’t happen.

Nice breakfast – still, the room’s layout was a bit strange.

A bottle of water and a towel are at disposal at a small desk in the lobby for joggers (not my case), which I found a very nice detail.

The overall experience was good, not very good.






Prices around 190€, single room.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário